Tuesday, October 26, 2004

yes i'm alive. i'm feeling great because of ramadhan. and this ramadhan my conscience is as clear as the sea around perhentian island.

the notion of working in a corporation is losing its luster real fast. past few weeks my mind has been toying with the idea of getting into farming. it's getting serious as i'm drawing up a business plan for it. i bounced the idea with some friends and surprisingly either they are directly involved with it, or their relatives are. we're not talking about the hoe-and-rake kind of farming here. we're talking high-tech and highly-mechanised farming.

let's see how far i get into this.

this morning heard a song Gadis Melayu by Othman Hamzah on the way to the office. my oh my ... it really teleported me back to my teenage time, when we were getting ourselves familiar with courting girls ... heheheheh ...

here's a snippet of that song ...

Siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan
Tak menarik hati, tiada memikat
Kalaulah memang tak mungkin aku tertarik
Kalaulah sungguh tak mungkin aku kan jatuh


wooo hooo!

No comments: