Monday, November 17, 2003

"I feel good ... I know that I should ..." ~ James Brown

Slept at 5am last night and I still feel good. Amazing. Not been sleeping since Friday and my body is kind of adjusting well to it. Maybe it's the benefit of fasting. Well I don't know.

So what happened on those nights? Friday night Y and O picked me up for dinner. Got to sit at the back seat like a boss. Went to a Chinese seafood hawker. Hoped that the drive was longer as I needed the rest after tarawikh. Y parked her car by the road side and she got a ticket for it. Hah! Told her so.

Got home midnight, powered up the notebook, wrote a seven-page letter (which is not going to be read by anybody) till 2am. Stayed awake as my mind kept on reeling and flashing back some events. At 5.15am went out to check out the old place. What a disappointment.

And my fish was dying :'''( Had to do some emergency work on the aquarium.

Saturday midnight spent at As-Syakirin till just before sahur.

Sunday night, after a very long period of almost silence, S called. She sounded so bad. She picked me up at about 11. Had supper while listening to her sob story. Too much love lost, too much pain. Why is it that we always seem to need something only after we chose to discard it?

Throughout the conversation, my eyes just couldn't get off the tv set. England was leading France in the rugby World Cup. She sent me back just before sahur.

So, where's the sleep? Just short naps here and there. And I'm feeling good. Let's see how much longer I can keep this up.

And the days were filled too. Took a nostalgic walk (yup, walk) from Central Market to Kota Raya to Masjid Jamek. Will blog that later.

Oh yeah ... got my eyes on a Merc 230CE, a sexy coupe ... but not as sexy as my little red Alfa. Thanks Elle ;-)

No comments: