Thursday, November 20, 2003

wah got no time to blog yesterday.

right after office yesterday i went to tangs at star hill to get my linen pants. tangs was having an out of business sale so i got a 10% discount.

from there i took the monorail to berjaya times square again. to debenhams again. and got myself a shirt.

and no, this is not raya shopping. this is vacation shopping. yes i'm looking forward to my solo vacation. had been talking to geb ealier in the office. she's going to borneo christmas time. told her that medan or phuket would have been better for the same money. Y had wanted to come along too. no no no no ... this is my solo vacation. well, lemme see if there's better offer ... hehehe

got back to office just in time for iftar. at 8 pm S picked me up for dinner. she looked sad no more. great, so we wouldn't have to be sad tonight, at least during dinner. i had wanted to do japanese so she took me to the place she introduced me years ago. i had cha soba and miso soup again -- my fav when i'm really hungry. i had to request for the quail egg as it didn't come as standard at this place.

after dinner she dropped me home.

while around bkt bintang area, i saw a 1998 328i for sale for 158K. hmmm ... nice looking car. then i checked out at a few 4wds at lot 10 ... ssanyong, nissan x-trail, mazdas, and mitsus. the ones i liked were all about 150-160K. vans, 4wds, mpvs don't quite appeal to me. i'll stick to merz. i'll get it within one or two years, god willing.

No comments: