Tuesday, June 08, 2004

a brush with a ghost from the past affected me. that's what happened yesterday.

i know i shouldn't let it bother me but it did. the indescribably sharp pain came back to strike me deep in the heart. vivid images from the past flooded my mind all at once. anger and hurt made a visit too.

i'm glad though that i was able to get a hold of myself and to keep my spirit high. it wasn't noticeable. i didn't have to talk it out with anybody. actually i chose not to talk about it because i guessed it would have made me worse. furthermore, it's a waste of time talking about a worthless thing with people i care.

i learned something, though, that some people don't believe in the adage "action speaks louder than words." one meaning of the adage is no matter what you say, it is your action that finally validates your words.

you say you like white but you always wear blue. say all you want, but we know you actually like blue and you lied about white.

as words come from the heart, your action is a reflection of what's inside your heart, too.

No comments: