Monday, March 29, 2004

Saturday 11 p.m. to Sunday 11 p.m. ... 24 hours of events that put me in a roller coaster.

In the first 12 hours I had to endure tests of acceptance, undivided loyalty, fulfilling obligation and communication. Throughout the tests I was happy and I was saddened. My heart was torn into two. I questioned loyalty and my loyalty was questioned. I had to face the risk of being labeled untrustworthy, and ultimately losing someone dear.

The next 12 hours was an enlightenment. The results slowly unfolded when the events were revisited. As answers to the mysteries came to light I discovered what I really wanted to hold dear to me, what was close to my heart. I learned more about accepting people as who they are; about being loyal to the people who are loyal to me; about fulfilling my obligation when it is called for; and about the importance of communicating intentions early and clearly.

The 24 hours were eventful. I came out with more confidence ...

No comments: