Wednesday, March 24, 2004

yesterday's tomorrow is today.

never again can i reach yesterday. never will i know if tomorrow comes. today is all i've got.

today i live my life to the fullest. i'm giving my best in all roles i play. some people appreciate what i do. to them i'd like to say, "thank you very much for appreciating me; enjoy it."

other people say that my best isn't good enough. to these people i'd like to say, "giving my best is not about fulfilling your definition of 'best'; it is about fulfilling mine."

here's part of the chorus from bon jovi's "it's my life" which i copied from this site ...

it's my life
it's now or never
i ain't gonna live forever
i just want to live while i'm alive

my heart is like an open highway
like frankie said
i did it my way
i just wanna live while i'm alive
it's my life


wooo hoooo!

No comments: